At our New Rail Trail kiosk at Main Street in Dryden: Thanks to Alice Green for organizing this photo op today. Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers and to the Villages of Freeville and Dryden for their steadfast support. And special thanks to AARP for the generous support that made three kiosks and seven benches possible to help make this community a great place for all ages.
Front row l-to-r: Mike Murphy (Mayor, Village of Dryden), Milo Richmond, Vikki Armstrong, David Keifer, Alice Green (Dryden Town Board), Jim Miner (Santa), Bruno Schickel, Amy Dickinson. Back row l-to-r: Gwen Beck, Bob Beck, Dan Lamb (Dryden Town Board), Dan Wakeman (Trustee, Village of Dryden), Dean Russo, Mike Lane (Tompkins County Legislature), David Fogel (Mayor, Village of Freeville), David Bravo-Cullen
Bob Beck, Chair of the Task Force
Dryden Rail Trail Meeting
(all are welcome)
Next Meeting : March 18, 2019
Freeville Village Hall
5 Factory St. Freeville
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Agenda: to follow
To link to Rail Trail meeting minutes, click here!
3 members from Town committees:
- John Kiefer firstname.lastname@example.org Planning Board
- Marie McRae email@example.com Ag Advisory Committee
- Bob Beck firstname.lastname@example.org Conservation Board
7 members from the community:
- Todd Bittner email@example.com
- David Fogel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Pierpont email@example.com
- Chris Tessaglia-Hymes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Ashdown email@example.com
- Steve Winans firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosalie Borzik email@example.com
To link to other Trails and Parks in Dryden, click here!