- Governing body of the Town.
- Approve all bills for payment.
- Serve on sub committees.
- Review and approve budget.
- Make final decisions which affect the entire town.
- Assist in writing and have final approval of laws of the Town.
- Authorize expenditures for specific projects not otherwise budgeted.
- Approve all bids for town services and materials.
To assist in its activities the town board contracts with attorneys and engineering firms as necessary.
(Alternating four year term for Council and two year term for Supervisor)
Last Updated on Monday, 16 March 2015 Created Tuesday, 15 April 2008
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Zoning Board of Appeals 2014
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information