(Alternating four year term for Council and two year term for Supervisor)
|Mary Ann Sumner||Jason Leifer|
Town Board Members:
|Stephen Stelick, Jr.
||Linda Lavine Picture Unavailable|
Both meetings held in the Public Assembly Room at the Town Hall at 93 East Main Street, Dryden, NY 13053
2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm (Abstract & Agenda Meeting)
3rd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm (Business Meeting)
- Governing body of the Town.
- Approve all bills for payment.
- Serve on sub committees.
- Review and approve budget.
- Make final decisions which affect the entire town.
- Assist in writing and have final approval of laws of the Town.
- Authorize expenditures for specific projects not otherwise budgeted.
- Approve all bids for town services and materials.
To assist in its activities the town board contracts with attorneys and engineering firms as necessary.
Last Updated on Monday, 13 May 2013 Created Tuesday, 15 April 2008
- Contact Us
- Elected Officials
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information