More Business Information
Established in 1978, Sturges Electronics Products Co., Inc. is a contract manufacturer located in Dryden, New York. Our principal operations consist of cable and harness assembly, PC board assembly, injection molding including molded cables, and complete build and test of devices. We use our expertise to supply major companies across many industries, with services including:
- Wire Processing of 36 AWG to 4/0 wire. Cutting, stripping, marking, terminating, tinning and soldering.
- We supply battery, starter, control & lighting assemblies to the marine, automotive, lawn & garden, military and health mobility industries.
- Custom molded cables are supplied to a variety of industries including the medical equipment industry using FDA USP class VI material.
- Control modules, power & control pc boards and cables are supplied to the HVAC and industrial control industries.
- Ribbon, flex, braided ground strap, and high density IDC and discrete wire assemblies are supplied to OEMs of computers, printers, displays and other business machines.
- PC board and turnkey build examples include power and control boards, magnetic card readers, infrared remote units, battery, power and control modules.
State-of-the-Art equipment and strict quality assurance measures to U.L., CSA, MIL-I-45208 and IPC 610 standards enable us to deliver tested, 100% defect free assemblies. We are also one of AMP's ACES (AMP Cooperative Electronics Subcontractors). Operators receive on-going training and must pass a rigorous certification process to perform various manufacturing operations. Please contact us for a listing of our major manufacturing and test equipment.
For more about how Sturges Electronics can be your cost effective source to manufacture all or parts of your product, please contact us electronically, or print out a copy of our fax form. You may also contact us by phone between 7am and 4:30pm Eastern time at (607) 844-8604 or toll free at (800) 721-6205.