Below you will find links to our online map library, which you can browse and download.
Our library is broken down into sections to make it easier to find the maps you want.
Click on one of the links below to view the maps available.
The Town of Dryden Online Gallery (ToDOG):
The gateway to GIS Mapping Resources in Dryden. Find out more by viewing the gallery here.
|| Map Request
- Town of Dryden: Places of Interest and Recreation, Activity Map **(pdf 7mb)**A double sided map with a street index map helping you find your way around town and to local places of interest like parks, state forests, nature preserves, and more on one side. On the other side shows a guide to the local recreational activities that can be found around town.
- Dryden Trails
- State Lands Interactive Mapper (SLIM) is an internet mapping tool that allows users to discover recreational features such as roads, trails, and parking lots on DEC owned lands, print maps, and obtain supported information on the use of state owned forest lands. In addition to general mapping of recreational features, SLIM provides for limited spatial data analysis. Supporting these functions SLIM is a dynamic map interface that the user can manipulate with common mapping tools such as: zoom, pan, identify, print, search, and more.
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Data
Explore Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions from Large Facilities located in the United States.
- Varna Community Plan Project
- 3D Maps
Some examples of the amazing things that we are starting to produce. More exciting 3D maps are on the way.
What is GIS?
GIS allows us to view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize data in many ways that reveal relationships, patterns, and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports, and charts…
Use the links below for more information about GIS:
- Geospatial Revolution Project
A short video explaining how GIS works:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 November 2015 Created Thursday, 30 April 2009
- Code Enforcement
- Mapping / GIS
- Energy Coordinator
- Contact Planning
- Current Projects
- #11807 (no title)
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information