Summer 2017 Music Series Schedule is here!
Music in the Hollow
Music in the Hollow is on Tuesday* Nights at the Ellis Hollow Community Center at 111 Genung Road. Music begins at 6:00. Head down with a blanket and picnic basket to enjoy an evening in the Hollow!
2017 “Music in the Hollow” Line-up
- *Saturday June 17: Ridgeline – Summer Hit’s of the 90’s and Classic Rock
- Chicken BBQ at the concert!
- Tuesday July 11: City Limits – High Energy Blues Rock
- Tuesday July 18: Small Kings – Original Roots Rock
- Tuesday July 25: Terrapin Station – Recreating the Grateful Dead Experience
- Tuesday August 1: Jeff Love Band – Motown, Funk and Soul from the 60’s – 80’s
- Tuesday August 8: The Fly Rods – Original Americana Rock and Roll
- Tuesday August 15: The Hilltoppers Bluegrass Band – High Energy Bluegrass
Music on the Hill
The Dryden Music Series is on Wednesday Wing Nights at the VFW on Rt. 13. Music kicks off each week at 6:00. Bring the whole family and enjoy the rolling hills and peaceful scenery. Music moves inside with inclement weather.
2017 “Music on the Hill” Line-up
- Wednesday July 12: The Pelotones – Swing Jazz, Blues, R & B and originals
- Wednesday July 19: Pete Panek and The Blue Cats – House rockin’ Chicago-style blues
- Wednesday July 26: Matthews Family Tradition – Traditional and contemporary bluegrass
- Wednesday August 2: Noon Fifteen – Catchy progressive soul-pop originals
- Wednesday August 9: Fall Creek Brass Band – Funky beats, groovy bass lines and hot licks
- Wednesday August 16: Kitestring – Original indie rock, rootsy Americana, to blues
- Wednesday August 23: Small Town Shade – High energy modern country
Music in the Park
Music returns to the Village Green! Music in the park will be held on Saturday’s in Montgomery Park at 6:30. Grab a bite at the Dryden Hotel, bring a blanket and friends and enjoy the free music right in town!
2017 “Music in the Park” Line-up
- Saturday July 29: Arthur B and the Planetary Mix – R&B soul, fun dance music
- Saturday August 5: Acoustic Rust – New and old folk, rock and indie music
- Saturday August 12: Sunny Weather – Roots rock and indigenous music
- Saturday August 19: Jim Hull – Acoustic favorites including country, rock, pop and originals