Receiver of Taxes
Appointed office : Bambi L. Avery (Erin Bieber, Deputy; Lee Ann Parker, Deputy)
Normal work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to noon (January only)
93 East Main Street, Dryden, NY 13053
(607) 844-8888 Menu Option 3
- Collects Town and County taxes.
- Collects water and sewer payments for the special districts in the Town.
- Receives money from Zoning office.
- Turns money over to Town Supervisor, Tompkins County and New York State agencies monthly with reports.
Tompkins County Assessment can answer your assessment questions. They can be reached at (607) 274-5517.
Pay Property Taxes
Note: Town and County Taxes only between 1/1 and 3/31.
Also note that you will be charged a service fee when using a credit card, debit card or e-check. This is because the Town cannot discount fees that are mandated by law nor can we increase these fees to cover the cost of accepting credit/debit cards. We have therefore contracted with a third party who will handle our credit/debit card and e-check transactions as well as guarantee that all of our over-the-counter and on-line transactions remain secure and confidential.
Last Updated on Friday, 10 August 2012 Created Friday, 24 February 2012
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information