Marriage License or Transcript
In order to obtain a marriage license, both parties must both appear in person and submit the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Birth Certificates (preferably with parents’ full names – if not, the person must know their parents’ legal first name and mother’s maiden name)
- Proof that any and all previous marriages have been dissolved, either by death or divorce.
The cost of a marriage license is $40. You must apply for a marriage license at least 24 hours and no more than 60 days prior to the ceremony.
The cost of a certified marriage transcript is $10. To request a transcript, you must submit identification OR a written request be sent to the Town Clerk’s office that includes both parties’ names, the date of the marriage, and proof that the request is being made by one of the parties to the marriage.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 July 2011 Created Tuesday, 17 May 2011
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Zoning Board of Appeals 2014
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information