The Town Board is the governing body that oversees the issuance and implementation of local laws and resolutions, and has fiduciary responsibility over town government operations.
Duties of the Town Board
- The legislative and governing body of the Town of Dryden
- Review, approve, and manage the Town Budget
- Serve on subcommittees and oversee advisory boards and commissions
- Work with the Highway Superintendent and the Town Clerk to deliver services
- Work with Federal, State, County, and other local officials for the benefit of the community
- Assist in writing and approving all local laws and resolutions of the Town
- Authorize expenditures and approve bills for payment
- Approve all bids for town services and materials
To assist in its activities, the Town Board contracts with attorneys and engineering firms as necessary.
The Town Board meets on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 6:00pm and holds other special meetings if needed (see calendar for meeting details).
- Supervisor Jason Leifer, Term Expires 2023 (Pictured Top Left)
- Deputy Supervisor Dan Lamb, Term Expires 2025 (Pictured Top Middle)
- Councilperson Leonardo Vargas-Mendez, Term Expires 2025 (Pictured Top Right)
- Councilperson Jim Skaley, Term Expires 2023 (Picutred Bottom Left)
- Councilperson Loren Sparling, Term Expires 2023 (Pictured Bottom Middle)