Elected Town Clerk
Bambi Avery, Appointed Receiver of Taxes
4 Year Term (expires 2023)
Deputy Town Clerks
Phone: (607) 844-8888, Option 3
Fax: (607) 844-8008
Monday-Friday — 8:00am-4:30pm
Town Clerk Duties and Services
Local Laws and Ordinances
All local laws and ordinances for the Town of Dryden can be found on eCode360
Author of the official record of the activities of Town government. The minute books are retained permanently for legal and historic purposes.
Custodian of town records, and administrator of the Freedom of Information Law, which guarantees your right to know the workings of government. Fill out the FOIL Request and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issues State licenses/permits, including:
- Marriage License
- Dog License
- Hunting and Fishing – guides can be found at the Department of Conservation
- Handicapped Parking Permits
- Games of Chance and Bingo
Property Tax Collection
Collection of Town and County taxes. See our Tax Collection page for more information
School taxes are not collected at Town Hall. School tax information can be found at http://taxlookup.net/.
Water and Sewer Payments
Accepts payment for water and sewer bills from Bolton Point, Yellow Barn Water, Sapsucker Woods Sewer, and Cortland Road Sewer.
- Information on the Town of Dryden rates through Bolton Point
- Passport acceptance facility. View our Passport Flyer or visit www.travel.state.gov for details and application forms.
- EZPass retailer
- Notary services