The Affordable and Workforce Housing Committee was established on March 10, 2022. It was resolved to focus on owner and rental housing deficiencies, and to identify various impediments to the construction and rehabilitation of such housing in the Town and the Villages. The committee includes various persons with specific knowledge of housing to clarify impediments and possible remedies in promoting the development of workforce and affordable units in the Town.
Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 2:00pm via Zoom (see calendar for meeting details).
- Leonardo Vargas-Mendez, Town Councilperson
- Vacant, Town Councilperson
- Ray Burger, Planning Director
- Miles McCarty, Village of Freeville Mayor
- Mike Murphy, Village of Dryden Mayor
- Craig Anderson, Planning Board
- Martha Robertson
- Charles Geisler