At our New Rail Trail kiosk at Main Street in Dryden: Thanks to Alice Green for organizing this photo op today. Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers and to the Villages of Freeville and Dryden for their steadfast support. And special thanks to AARP for the generous support that made three kiosks and seven benches possible to help make this community a great place for all ages.
Front row l-to-r: Mike Murphy (Mayor, Village of Dryden), Milo Richmond, Vikki Armstrong, David Keifer, Alice Green (Dryden Town Board), Jim Miner (Santa), Bruno Schickel, Amy Dickinson. Back row l-to-r: Gwen Beck, Bob Beck, Dan Lamb (Dryden Town Board), Dan Wakeman (Trustee, Village of Dryden), Dean Russo, Mike Lane (Tompkins County Legislature), David Fogel (Mayor, Village of Freeville), David Bravo-Cullen
Bob Beck, Chair of the Task Force
Dryden Rail Trail Meeting
(all are welcome)
Next Meeting : February 18, 2019
Varna Community Center
943 Dryden Road, Varna
7:00 – 9:00 PM
To link to Rail Trail meeting minutes, click here!
4 members from Town committees:
- John Kiefer email@example.com Planning Board
- Christian Sidle Murphydog318@gmail.com DRYC
- Marie McRae firstname.lastname@example.org Ag Advisory Committee
- Bob Beck email@example.com Conservation Board
7 members from the community:
- Todd Bittner firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Fogel email@example.com
- Judy Pierpont firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Tessaglia-Hymes email@example.com
- Susan Ashdown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Winans email@example.com
- Rosalie Borzik firstname.lastname@example.org
To link to other Trails and Parks in Dryden, click here!