The Town Board meets on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 6:00 p.m. and holds other special meetings if needed.
– The Legislative and governing body of the Town of Dryden.
– Review, approve, and manage the Town Budget.
– Serve on sub committees and oversee advisory boards and commissions.
– Working with the Highway Superintendent and the Town Clerk to deliver services.
– Working with Federal, State, County, and other local officials for the benefit of the community.
– Assist in writing and approving all local laws and resolutions of the Town.
– Authorize expenditures and approve bills for payment.
– Approve all bids for town services and materials.
To assist in its activities the town board contracts with attorneys and engineering firms as necessary.
(Alternating four year term for Council and two year term for Supervisor)