93 East Main Street, Dryden, NY 13053 Phone: 607-844-8888, option 3 Fax: 607-844-8008
Bambi L. Avery, ext 210, Elected Town Clerk & Appointed Receiver of Taxes and Assessments
(Elected to 4 year term)
Normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Town Clerk Duties include:
Records Management Officer – custodian of town records, and administrator of the Freedom of Information Law, which guarantees your right to know the workings of government. Click here for the FOIL form.
Licensing Officer – issues State licenses/permits, including:
- Dog –DOG_LICENSE_APPLICATION
- Conservation (hunting & fishing) – guides can be found online
- Games of chance and bingo
- Handicapped parking permits – application
- Passport acceptance facility. View our PASSPORT_FLYER or visit www.travel.state.gov for details and application forms.
- EZPass retailer
- Notary services