Rec/Youth Commission: 2/24
Conservation Board: 2/23
Agriculture Committee: 2/10
Planning Board: 2/25
Attention Tompkins County Farmers! Southern Tier Agricultural Industry Enhancement Program Funding Available
Click Here for more information!
Next Town Board Meeting
2/11/16 @ 7:00 PM: Abstract & Agenda Meeting
2/18/16 @ 7:00 PM: Business Meeting
Documents being reviewed at meetings can be found here.
New York State Tax Glance
Pay your taxes here.
CPSC Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, and confusion.
If you suspect CO poisoning, Get outside to fresh air immediately, and then call 911.
– Have your home heating systems (including chimneys and vents) inspected and serviced annually by a trained service technician.
– Install battery-operated CO alarms or CO alarms with battery backup in your home outside separate sleeping areas.
– Open the fireplace damper before lighting a fire and keep it open until the ashes are cool. An open damper may help prevent build-up of poisonous gases inside the home.
– Never use portable generators inside homes or garages, even if doors and windows are open.
– Use generators outside only, far away from the home.
– Never bring a charcoal grill into the house for heating or cooking. Do not barbeque in the garage.
– Never use a gas range or oven for heating.
Cayuga Lake Watershed Restoration & Protection Plan
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information