Rec/Youth Commission: 12/2
Conservation Board: 11/24
Agriculture Committee: 12/9
Planning Board: 11/23
CPSC Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, and confusion.
If you suspect CO poisoning, Get outside to fresh air immediately, and then call 911.
– Have your home heating systems (including chimneys and vents) inspected and serviced annually by a trained service technician.
– Install battery-operated CO alarms or CO alarms with battery backup in your home outside separate sleeping areas.
– Open the fireplace damper before lighting a fire and keep it open until the ashes are cool. An open damper may help prevent build-up of poisonous gases inside the home.
– Never use portable generators inside homes or garages, even if doors and windows are open.
– Use generators outside only, far away from the home.
– Never bring a charcoal grill into the house for heating or cooking. Do not barbeque in the garage.
– Never use a gas range or oven for heating.
First Come-First Serve DMPs will go on sale November 1st.
The units with available tags as of November 1st are:
1C, 3M, 3R, 3S, 7F, 7H, 7J, 8A, 8F, 8G, 8H, 8J, 8N, 8R, 9A, 9F
Please feel free to call or email the Town Clerk’s Office to verify what areas/units are available day to day: 607-844-8888, option 3 or email@example.com.
Cayuga Lake Watershed Restoration & Protection Plan
Proposed Concept Plan for Varna-Freeville Rail Trail
Cornell’s Design Connect Group worked with the community to generate ideas for converting this section of the Lehigh-Valley railroad bed into a recreational trail. Their report can be viewed here. The Town of Dryden appreciates this important contribution by a talented cross-disciplinary team from Cornell University as we continue to consider this trail project.
- #10682 (no title)
- Contact Us
- Volunteer Board Application
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Board and Commission List
- Staff Information